Handmade Felt Balls
Handmade Felt ball are suitable to decorate the clothes, bags, purse, shoes, laptop case, hat or any other items as per the requirement. You can also make Necklace, bracelets and hair accessories etc. Do you how to make handmade felt ball that is made of 100% sheep wool from New Zealand.
You can transform shapeless wool fibers into colorful felt balls that really bounce? Making a felt ball is incredibly easy; simply wind wisps of wool into a blob, dip it in hot, soapy water, and gently roll it into shape with your hands.
Felt in Nepal a leading wholesaler, manufacture and exporter for all kind of felt craft offer different kind of handmade felt ball on wholesale price to use different propose.
HOW TO MAKE FELT BALL
- Wrap the yarn to make it look like a ball
- Soak the rolled yarn into hot soapy water
- Start rolling the balls by applying some pressure
- Squeeze water from the felt balls
- Apply more pressure on the wool balls
- Wash the felt balls with cold clean water
- Dry the felt balls.